|until May 23rd 2019
||from June 3rd 2019 onwards|
|Mon – Tue: 10:00 – 17:00
Fri: 10:00 – 13:00
|Mon – Tue: 10:00 – 18:00
Fri: 10:00 – 13:00
from July 1st onwards: everyday 10:00 – 18:00
|Gumpendorfer Straße 76/2
A-1060 Wien, Austria
T +43 (0) 1 / 596 81 98
F +43 (0) 1 / 597 12 36
A-9570 Ossiach, Austria
T +43 (0) 42 43 / 25 10
F +43 (0) 42 43 / 23 53
Vouchers for the Carinthian Summer Festival are available at the Festival office in any amount and may also be purchased online.
Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express) / Immediate bank transfer in case of online orders / Cash machine at the Festival Office (Vienna) or the Ticket Office (Ossiach).
When ordering, you can opt for delivery by registered mail (fee: € 4) or collection. Paid tickets may be collected from the Festival Office in advance or from the box office on the day of the event. The print@home service for ticket download and printing may be used in online orders.
Subject to availability, unsold tickets may be purchased starting 1 hour prior to the beginning of the concert in Ossiach or starting 90 minutes prior to the beginning of the concert in other locations. A limited number of standing room tickets may be available (subject to restricted issuance) when sold out concerts take place at the Congress Center of Villach.
Congress Center Villach: 15 minutes before the start of the concert
Stiftskirche Ossiach: 30 minutes before the start of the concert
For all other concerts (free seating): 60 minutes before the start of the concert
10% early bird bonus: during advance sale period from February 26th to March 15th 2019 (whole program).
Ö1 Club: 10% on two tickets each (for selected concerts)
Please state your Ö1 Club membership number when ordering, discounts cannot be granted later.
Kärnten Card: 10% on up to two tickets upon presentation of the Kärnten Card.
Kärntner KulturPass: 50% discount upon presentation of the Kärntner KulturPass.
KelagPlusClub-Gutscheine: To be redeemed at our ticket office in Ossiach as from June 3rd, or at the box office at the respective place of performance (no advance reservations) as well as at all ÖT advance sales outlets.
Kleine Zeitung Discount: Members of the Kleine Zeitung Club (valid club card required) get a €5,- discount per ticket (valid for max. 2 tickets per season). To be redeemed at our ticket office in Ossiach or at the box office at the respective place of performance (no advance reservations)
persons with disabilities: 50% Discount (valid Disabled Persons ID required)
Wheel chair spaces (limited number): 50% discount and 50% discount for one accompanying person.
Discount for Children: Admission for infants and small children (under the age of 7 years) is free to all concerts except to the children program “Klopf Kopf Topf” on July, 16th (children under the age of 3 have free entrance).
A 50% discount is available for children under the age of 13 years (except children program “Klopf Kopf Topf on July, 16th).
Youth Discount: Pupils, students, apprentices as well as young Woman/men doing military or alternative service under the age of 26 are eligible to buy one unsold ticket per person for € 12 at the box office starting 20 minutes prior to the beginning of performances (valid ID required). For selected concerts pupils, students, apprentices as well as young women/men doing military or alternative service under the age of 26 can buy reduced tickets (€ 15 each) in advance sales.
Please note: Multiple discounts cannot be granted. When ordering, please state the discount you are eligible for immediately, discounts cannot be granted later. Discounts are not available online.
- Changes in respect of performing artists and/or programme, location or date do not entitle purchasers to ask for the return or exchange of tickets.
- Tickets to the abbey church of Ossiach in the lowest price category may be seats with restricted view. Cameras or technical equipment may also restrict the view in certain seats.
- Thank you for understanding that prams, strollers or the like cannot be taken to the venues for safety reasons. Instructions by staff must be followed at all times.
- To attend the events and performances, you will need one admission ticket per person. This also includes small children accompanied by adults.
- Animals are not allowed at events.
- We will seek to give admission to latecomers but cannot guarantee this as a matter of principle. Thank you for understanding that, depending on the performance or venue, latecomers may not be given admission.
- Photography as well as sound, film or video recordings for private use are not allowed. Individual concerts will be recorded by radio and/or television. Concert-goers agree in advance to such recordings and the fact that they may be featured in these.
- Please note that your data will be stored so you can be informed about short-notice changes to the programme or performing artists. Your data will exclusively be used by the Carinthian Summer Festival and will not be passed on.
- Alban Berg Musikschule Velden
- Alban Berg Konzertsaal Ossiach
- Arkadenhof der Domkirche St. Andrä
- Bamberg Saal Villach
- Basilika Maria Loreto St. Andrä
- Bergkirche Tiffen
- Congress Center Villach
- Courtyard of the Musikschule Villach
- Damtschach Castle
- Das Klösterle, Innerteuchen
- Domenig Steinhaus
- Ebenau Castle – Galerie Walker
- Ebenthal Castle
- Evangelical Church in Stadtpark Villach
- Gut Schmelzhofen
- Hallegg Castle
- Kärntner Landesarchiv – Carinthian Archive
- Klagenfurter Cathedral
- Klosterruine Arnoldstein
- Lake Ossiach
- Landhaus Klagenfurt
- Manndorf Castle
- Musikverein Wien
- Neuer Rathaussaal St. Andrä
- Omya GmbH Werk Gummern
- Ossiach Abbey
- Pöckstein Castle
- Stadtpfarrkirche St. Jakob Villach
- Stiftskirche Ossiach
- Town Hall Square Villach
- Unterloibl Castle
- Villacher Brewery
- Wolfsberg Castle